Northern Ireland Police Fund
This is an exciting opportunity to champion a justice-oriented public body that makes a difference in the lives of those affected by terrorism. The Fund provides financial assistance, advice, support and care to members and former members of the Royal Ulster Constabulary GC, the Royal Ulster Constabulary GC Reserve, the Police Service of Northern Ireland, the Police Service of Northern Ireland Reserve and their families and dependents, who have been killed or injured by terrorism.
This is a chance to develop and lead the NIPF by shaping policy, defining organisational culture and rigorously implementing strategy into the future.
This post is permanent. The Fund is open to the position being filled on a full-time or an agreed part-time basis.
You will be able to provide evidence that you have obtained the following experience:
- Strategic & Planning: Experience shaping the strategic direction of your organisation, with experience of developing policies and plans to implement the strategy, while setting appropriate objectives and targets.
- Leadership: Experience leading and managing a small team, engaging them with the objectives of the organisation and delivering results.
- Governance: Experience organisational performance against financial and service delivery targets, assess compliance against statutory requirements initiate appropriate action, as necessary.
- Analysis and Decision Making: Experience interpreting complex information and using this to make sound decisions based on analysis, experience and judgement.
- Relationship-Building. Experience working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, using strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills build relationships and secure their commitment to successful delivery on organisational objectives.
- Board Experience: Experience working and reporting to a Board of Directors.
Please apply for an application pack.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday April 26th 2021
NIPF is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from diverse backgrounds.
Reference ID: PFCO21
Application deadline: 26/04/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £49,806.00-£54,588.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Virtual meetings