Website PRATAP Partnership
Looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of this Yorkshire based company. You will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success and have worked in an SME environment leading the business and its people.
To thrive as a CEO, you must be a strong manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings Experience in a sales and business development environment within the engineering sector will also be a huge advantage.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Proven experience as CEO in an SME within the engineering sector
- Ideally with a track record of leading sales growth
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- An In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills