As a Chief Executive Officer, we are looking for you to manage and run a £5.5m turnover business. You would lead the overall resources and operations of Surrey Physio Group. You are ready to build and model excellent company culture, establish great working environment and relationships with employees, stakeholders and board of directors to assure the growth of Surrey Physio Group.
We appreciate your “Just do it” approach, lateral thinking, and working above and beyond to get the job done to the highest possible standards. You are committed to the job. You are the ultimate decision-maker for the company. It is the overall vision of a Chief Executive Officer to provide the framework for functionality of all aspects of Surrey Physio.
Our vision is to grow the company bigger and stronger. We want to solve real-world problems from the ground up. Our avenues will be within private sector, and NHS. We want to expand our operations and grow our team.
With a current team of 115 employees and growing, we see us as being well placed to go to the next level of business excellence.
We want to grow more businesses under our group, that includes workforce, digital and apps.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Oversee the day-day operations of the company in accordance with the groups’ standards and protocol.
– Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s strategy in all departments to assure uniform vision company-wide.
– Working with the executive board to determine annual mission and plans.
– Overseeing the Group’s fiscal activities such as: budgeting, auditing, and reporting.
– Representing the organization for professional association responsibilities and activities in the local and national community.
– Participating in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the organization’s reputation and potential for success
– Acting as the spokesperson for the company in all information platforms.
– Building alliances and partnerships with organizations to increase the group’s exposure, sales, and influence.
– Operational responsibilities for growth such as:
– Leading and evaluating the work of executive leaders, Physios and Admin employees.
– Conducting leadership trainings and meetings to ensure that each department achieves its goals and objectives
– Working closely with Human Resource to ensure great manpower. (Physios, FCPs, Admin)
– Interviewing upcoming Physiotherapists and FCPs to assess and ensure the quality of our services
– Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the company
– Helping Practice Managers to successfully run busy clinics.
– Assuring all regulatory and legal documents are filed and monitored in compliance with the national law and regulations
The Chief Executive Officer is the highest-ranking executive manager in Surrey Physio Group. You have the responsibility for the over all success of the company’s people and operations.
Work with us to do something great. Can you do it?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application deadline: 01/07/2022
Expected start date: 04/07/2022