Hampton’s are delighted to be working alongside a small yet widely respected Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ fostering agency, who are looking for a new CEO. This not-for-profit organisation are in a strong position by providing high quality service, so along with a solid infrastructure, this would be a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on such an important role within a close-knit community operating across the Midlands/North.
Our client is culturally and operationally different to other organisations and this role specifically would be seen as a more ‘hands-on’ and ‘visibly present’ position, which further makes it an exciting prospect for those who have experience within a larger setting or simply those looking for a new role which moves away from the ’norm’. With their mission statement putting young people at the heart of everything they do, our client is truly child-centred and invest all resources to provide the best possible range of support and services for their foster carers, children and young people.
This organisation prides itself on their status and strong value base, as well as their positive and impressive reputation, all to be built upon and developed throughout the next duration of operation – could you be the one to spearhead this?
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide strategic and operational leadership and direction for the organisation to ensure the Agency is positioned to meet its business aims, objectives and targets and is able to adapt to changes in the market.
· Have overall responsibility for the development and quality of services for Looked after Children and Young People, ensuring that the best possible outcomes are achieved. To take responsibility for meeting financial and business development targets set by the Board of Directors.
· Effectively and efficiently manage all staff and resources to achieve excellence in service delivery; to create and optimise the capacity of the organisation, setting the agency’s vision, encompassing the mission, values, and overall strategy, adapting to constantly changing business conditions and priorities, to ensure the delivery of safe, high- quality, child centred services to children, foster carers and local authorities
· You will be accountable for the agency as the Responsible Individual to ensure the welfare and safeguarding responsibilities are adhered to at all times
Skills and Experiences:
· NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
· Paid mileage
· Hybrid working
· Pension scheme
· Generous annual leave
· Employee discount
· Loyalty bonus
To discuss this vacancy in confidence please call Charlotte on 01926 354605
Hampton’s Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Manager’s & Consultants to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children’s and Adults Services across the UK
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Tagged as: Flexible Working