StoryIQ is a data visualization and storytelling training company that has experienced rapid growth. We’re seeking an experienced executive that can help take our growth to the next level and embed systems, processes, organizational structures, and an executive team to take us from a small company to a medium-sized company. This will allow our founders to focus on developing world-class training courses.
- Managed a total workforce of at least 30 FTEs.
- Experience as a senior leader in a high-growth organization.
- Demonstrated ability to grow an organization or business unit in revenue and headcount.
- Ownership of a P&L of at least US$5mil annual revenue.
- Education and training industry experience.
- Experience seeking investment and funding.
- Experience working with a global team.
- Ensuring the company has the right people and contractors in the right roles.
- Defining the company’s organizational structure.
- Growing the top line and net profit of the company.
- Setting goals and putting in place plans for the senior leadership team, and keeping the senior leadership team accountable.
- Documenting and improving the company’s core processes.
- Ensuring that each leader is driving functional excellence and all the functions are integrated across the organization.
- Build an attractive workplace and culture that is conducive to attracting and retaining top-tier talent.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings