Website Recruit Recruit Ltd
I am NOT seeking a CEO/COO who wants to steer a ship for several years or the rest of their career. I AM looking for a CEO who wants to build a fast-growing, dynamic business, ready for an exit within 3-5 years.
This will suit an inspirational and charismatic leader, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who revels in the excitement and challenge of creating and realising a big vision. It’s not the role for somebody who wants to get into a well-established organisation and maintain the status quo or make marginal improvements.
My client has demonstrated incredible growth from start-up to over £20M T/O in just 12 months. The plan is to take the business to over £100M in the coming years, ready for an exit strategy. The business is cash-rich and there is no VC investment. This means that there is significant autonomy and equity share will be available for the right person. Making this a potentially very lucrative appointment.
There is a 6 figure salary, negotiable package, and that valuable equity available. The business is based in Berkshire.
You know what an experienced CEO or COO does, so I won’t bore you with a job description here. The most important thing is that you can demonstrate previous experience in driving significant growth within a relatively short timeframe. Exposure to the medical or film industry may be an advantage but is by no means essential.
One of the founding owners is currently the CEO, with extensive experience of growing big businesses in the medical sector, so there is plenty of support on-hand. He’s keen to return to his comfortable retirement and needs a safe, but not too conservative, pair of hands.
- Proven experience as CEO, COO or CFO in a fast growth environment
- Ideally with a track record of leading sales growth
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- An in-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
Please apply with CV in first instance and you will be contacted by our Managing Director, Sarah Bishop, for a confidential talk.