Website UK Government - Equality and Human Rights Commission
The successful candidate will need significant, proven, operational leadership experience at a senior level. They will need the resilience to work under pressure and to be able to demonstrate that they can lead and inspire a team to deliver challenging objectives in a complex stakeholder environment.
They will need a proven track record of delivering strategic projects in a lean and agile organisation and to have the capacity to work with multiple stakeholders both domestically and internationally. This can be through experience operating as a CEO in the Public, Private or Not for Profit sectors or of working in a senior leadership role within a larger organisation with accountability for a leading a significant function. Policy experience within the equality and human rights field is not essential but an understanding of the political environment within which the EHRC operates will be an advantage.
The salary for this role is up to £125,000 PA.
- Access to a Civil Service pension or partnership pension scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to Civil Service Jobs
- Access to Civil Service Learning, plus a range of other learning opportunities
- Flexible benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, charity giving and employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Range of flexible and hybrid working options
- Season ticket loans
- Range of enhanced parental leave options
- Mental Health first aiders and domestic abuse allies
- Centrally located offices.