RB Services Limited, part of the Racebook HQ group, provides a world class automated Racing Managed Trading Service for Sportsbooks to its global clients.
Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer will be a member of the board of directors and responsible for the company’s strategic success. This is a broad role including strategic planning, compliance and controls, operational planning and risk management of the group’s assets, finances and resources. The company is seeking a commercially driven individual with a track record of proven results and excellent knowledge of the gaming industry and racebook market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the establishment and ongoing management of a trading and IT team in the Isle of Man office. This will include overseeing all commercial activity and day-to-day operations including reviewing operating income, expenses, investments and headcount to ensure optimal business performance throughout the business cycle;
Additional key responsibilities include:
· Oversees all client and partner relationships including outsourcing contracts.
· Recruits personnel, negotiates professional contracts and develops appropriate employee reward packages;
· Assures regulatory and legal compliance in the territories where the group operates;
· Actively develops risk management policies and procedures;
· Oversees the fiscal activities of the group including budgeting, forecasting, reporting and audit;
· Works with the group board to support short- and long-term finance goals, monitors and evaluates performance and results and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization;;
Key qualifications, experience and skills
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or management
· broad range of experience in the gaming industry and specific knowledge of individual racing jurisdictions such as Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, France and North America. A comprehensive knowledge of betting products within these jurisdictions is essential including the operation and workings of local tote pools.
· Sound knowledge of business principles is essential along with the ability to expediently deal with internal and external stakeholders
· Minimum 15 years’+ gaming industry experience fully familiar with reporting to and working with a board and shareholders of a business;
· Excellent business links and knowledge of competitors operating within the company’s current and target markets and territories;
· Proven track record in achieving business results and generating shareholder value;
This full time role is based in the Isle of Man and offers a salary package of £80,000 (plus benefits including pension, medical insurance, travel and accommodation allowance) and participation in a discretionary bonus scheme.
To be part of an exciting forward thinking business, send your application and CV to the email detailed. The closing date for applications is 31st December 2021.
Direct applicants only; agencies need not apply.
Reference checks will be performed
Reference ID: RBHQ001
Application deadline: 31/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £80,000.00 per year
About the role The Bureau of Investigative Journalism is seeking a new Chief Executive and Editor-in-Chief to steer the next...Apply For This Job
Company description PTC has been created by using our distinctive active ingredient at the heart of its formulation alongside unique...Apply For This Job
The Mayor’s Fund for London is an independent pan-London charity supporting young Londoners from low-income backgrounds. Since our beginnings, we...Apply For This Job
The University of Chichester Academy Trust has built a strong reputation as a Multi-Academy Trust, providing exceptional support for its...Apply For This Job
Age UK York is looking to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic,...Apply For This Job