Website Ashbys Consulting
An medium sized multi- disc consultancy who is expanding rapidly are looking for a Chief Executive to lead their offices, strategically placed around the South of England. This building services, sustainability, acoustics and fire consultancy are looking for an experienced MEP Design engineer to help the team of experienced Directors expand their offices and also look at other key locations for expansion. Within this role you will lead strategy for the business as it expands rapidly, while continuing to keep the fantastic culture the business has. This a very unique role for an experienced engineer who has run multiple teams to take charge of a company and lead it in the right direction. Within this role there is opportunity to gain equity within 12 months.
The right candidate should have the below experience:
- Experience leading large building services engineering + specialist teams.
- Proven track record in growing teams/ businesses.
- Experience with M&A activity within the construction industry.
- Passionate about sustainability within the built environment.
- Be comfortable leading commercial and operations activities in a engineering consultancy.
Please note the right candidate has to be from a Building Services or Sustainability engineering background.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 07966 334905.