Website Michael Page UK
About Our Client
My client is a well known small to medium charity based in Oxford.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Chief Executive Officer will be:
- Lead the charities strategy and ensure strong connections between partners, volunteers, staff and customers
- Review annual budgets and forecasts alongside the finance team
- Review the core activities of the charity and ensure their relevance to the customer
- Develop and manage new fundraising opportunities in partnership with staff to maximise potential funding
- Develop and implement the strategic plan of the charity
- Provide stalwart leadership that will inspire and motivate staff and volunteers
- This list is not exhaustive, for more information please apply
The Successful Applicant
The Interim Chief Executive Officer role will benefit from someone with previous experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will be required to start immediately and be willing to take a hands on approach.
What’s on Offer
My client is a small to medium charity and can offer and salary of £60,000 – £65,000 for a contract of 3-6 months